Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finally under the solace of sleep

Avisala!

Since Monday I was sleeping under a steady rate, 3:00 in the morning, that's three hours a day.
No, I am not insomiac, but its because we are finishing our integrated project for the YMSAT week. We are ten in the group and sadly only two from our group are adept to Macromedia Flash MX so the work can hardly be divided. As a result, we have to endure sleepless nights for Kamille and Dea can only work in shifts. (I dont want to pressure them but as much as I try, I can't help it)

Our job is to create a ten minute Flash presentation about our topic, which is Science Literature. We chose Deception Point by Dan Brown for our book. Deception is an easy book for much of the topics discussed there, we already have tackled in our lessons.

LAst last night we had a sleepover at Marianne's house in Antipolo. It only took me A split second to love the place. I loved Cottonwoods subdivisions, everywhere has a 'homy' ambience. Sadly though, we didn't have much time to enjoy the place as all our faces out stuffed infront of our laptops' monitors. We can't hardly even call it a sleepover since we didn't sleep at all. And here is the good part(warning! sarcasm!) we are neither finished nor halfway.

Yesterday was cards out day. As expected, my GWA declined but happily, I have no failing marks. My father fetched me and my bastfriend and we drov e back home. After lunce, I and chan chan were soon under the covers. We were playing with our feet before the solace of sleep finally won over us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home