Thursday, March 16, 2006

2333

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
I'm sorry I ever allowed myself to get carried away by the stunning facade of the palace, it almost obscured my sight of you. I am sorry if my words of love have ever become too vague for you to hear, that with every mention of your name is tinged with shame. I am sorry that every night, I manage to sleep without seeking your soothing embrace, or without laying my eyes on that lovely face. I am truly sorry and now, I hope you'll allow me back to the solstice of your kingdom. I became light headed, having ventured into other more extravagant palaces, but I learned one thing: I cannot forget who I really am and whatever happens, Encantadik pa rin ako! at sa Lireo lang ako patuloy na magbabalik!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home