Friday, February 10, 2006

If there is one word....

I was bloghopping last Wednesday and happenned to pass by the blog of my friend Dea. I felt so flattered about what she wrote there, that she considers me as one of her bestfriends. Plus the deeds I have done to her that made her consider me. Before I thought that such deeds are just ordinary parts of my life, my obligation as a human being coexisting with other earthlings. I asked her personally why she considers me as one of her bestfriends and she replied, " Kasi mabait ka sa kin, like now, binibigyan mo ko ng chocolate." I was indeed sharing with her my Hershey's Kisses. But the I immediately replied, " Mabait ba yun, akala ko obligasyon ko yon bilang kapwa tao." That's when I realized, hindi pala ganon ang takbo ng mundo, not everyone shares, as if sharing is a miracle to some poeple, that's why this world have turned into such a drastic place.

If I where to choose a word that have helped keep this world intact up to now, its not love, nor hope, but trust. I hope you agree with me, but if this world had not been operating in trust, every man would have gone insane, ever since the dawn of man. Agriculture would not have progressed, communities would not have prospered and even the identity of one's self would not have been discovered. Indeed, without trust, the entire mankind could not have moved on. Up to now, I still beleive that our world and all of its nations are bound and held together bu trust, and that all other wars that happenned in the past , is still to happen and even the petty fights that ordinary people have established towards one another are a result of lack of osr shattered trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home