Sunday, March 26, 2006

t



N Times--read on, you'll know why.

UPDATES on MY LIFE

So I have watched So Close for the nth time! Yup, that was indeed so close to burning the dvd!

Plus, I, too, have watched the ending of Jewel in the Palace for the nth time, and it made me cry for the nth time. Grabe, I liked the ending so much because of the simplicity, I appreciated it very much. I think that's just what we need, simplicity. Now Jang-geum, you can finally be happy! I'm happy for you! It really made me cry, knowing how Jang Geum's life had been hurt by the colorful palace. Just as she have said, the palace taught her the wonders of cooking and allowed her to practice her medical skills, but it is also because of the palace that lost her mother and Lady Han. The palace may have made you think you own everything, but it will also tak the most important things from you. I will not blame her for choosing not to stay in the palace, she knows she can serve more people outside the palace gates. I just miss the grandeur of the palace, but Jang Geum was right, inside, it was indeed a sad place. But finally she can settle down, be happy and walk the road she wants to take.

I have watched Jewel in the Palace Special for the nth time too. To those who don't know yet, JITP special is a special tribute show to Jewel in the Palace. It is a pre-taped one episode talk show, featuring Lee Young Ae and Co. plus a lot of goodies, like the Bloopers and everything.
That single episode ranked the fifth most watched show in Korea, of course, the number one is JITP the series.

Sadly, my DVD copy of the show has no English subtitles, but as the worthy fan that I am, I sitted through the almost 1 and a half hours that is the show. So I was there, watching, without understanding anything but a few Korean words and the names of the actors. Thanks to Kyun Mi Ri(Lady Choi), I didn't really feel out of place. She was active with her gestures that I wa able to comprehend what she was saying. She talks so much! Ang Daldal! But I like her so much, she made the audience laugh all the time! She's a commeidienne after all(tama ba spelling!). But when she was asked to take on the role of a villain, she did so very well. Hay.. I like her so much, she is the one in the picture below the smaller one. A basta, thanks to her, may naintindihan ako kahit papano.

So ang dilemna ko ngayon, mamamatay ako pag di ko nalaman ang pinaguusapan nila sa JITP Special, pero may solution ako: This summer, I will be taking Korean classes. Yes, I'm really going to learn how to speak Korean!

Comments on Hong Ri-na(Geum Young, the one in the smaller pic), My Gosh!, she is gorgeous when she's not in costume, she looks really elegant. Magagalit ba kayo if I write here that she is even more gorgeus than Lee Young Ae? Okay, I already wrote it down. But maybe because, medyo hindi nagsuklay si LYA sa JITP Special. Basta, she really caught my eye, plus the actress who played Queen Menjong, she is really pretty. I love Queen Menjong, in fact, she is my second favorite character in JITP, right after Lady Choi. Hmmm. You see, I'm not your typical Jewel fan.

---So far so good. Avisala Meiste!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home