Friday, February 10, 2006

hi

Avisala!

Well, so far today is a fine day. Later after lunch we shall watch I will always love you as I am looking forward to it. I had been thinking about what I wrote yesterday about trust, and how it holds the world together. Next, I want to talk about service, but not now, maybe tomorrow.

Let me tell you about my dream. When I ask people about their dreams for the future, they would usually reply me what they want to become, like a doctor, or a nuclear engineer. Those are not the answers that I want, as I firmly believe that what you want to become is much different from your dream. And I do believe too that such professions are only tools, or rather vehicles to achieving your dreams. Let me give you an example:

I have only one dream in life, and that is to seek and serve God with all my heart, and soul, and strength. But in order for this dream to become a reality, I still need to accomplish something else, I need a vehicle. And let’s say I want to become a writer and a film director, and I want my name to be pasted next to Brocka and Bernal, so that it is Brocka-Bernal-Diaz. I need to make sure that the profession I want to seek is in accordance with my dream of leading a life of service. That is, I’ll make sure that every novel I’ll write and every film I’ll direct will lead my audience closer to Him. End of lesson.

Now, I’ll let you in to the stuff that I like, or rather can live without the others too accompany them.

If I am to live with only one_____ it would be________

Gadget: my laptop, I need to write.
Song: Fire by Kitchie Nadal, it summarizes my life and what is to become of it.
Album: Kitchie Nadal’s self titled fist album. No questions asked.
Singer: Kitchie Nadal. It’s self explanatory.
Book: I don’t want to be plastic saying it’s the Holy Bible, no, its Harry Potter 4
Show: Encantadia, not Etheria, Encantadia. Jewel in the Palace comes in second, a very slim difference, slimmer than half of a strain of my hair after I’ve used Pantene green. My dyosa bang di mahaba ang buhok? By the way, Encantadia will return, its not a rerun. E kahit naman rerun di ako magsasawa.
Starstruck finalist: Jennylyn and Ranier move over, here comes Arci Munoz!
Expression: Leveling!!!
Friend: pwede bang wag mamili, I’ll rather have all of them or none of them if I’ll hurt others in the way.
Koreanovela: I want to give Jewel a chance so here it is. Jewel in the Palace.
Network: Syempre Kapuso, honestly, I hardly watch any other channel at all, it won’t be hard for me if our tv onnlt receives signals from Channel 7.
Website: EC! http://www.evades.net/encantadiks second na ang aking blog.
Ice cream flavor: cheese
Fastfood: Jollibee
DVD: My JITP series Charice sold to me.
Loveteam: Danaya-Aquil

Enough muna for today. I’ll keep n touch tomorrow.


Avisala Meiste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home