Saturday, February 25, 2006

heheh

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
She is Lee Young Ae.

If I will use 2words to describe this woman...hey wait! can I use three words? You mean only 2 words?There is so much to say!

Okay..here it is..KNOCK-OUT BEAUTY! its self explanatory...

What am I doing at this late hour? The socsci research paper. No, I am not complaining, I am in fact, enjoying every bit of it. Come on, how many chances in your second year high school life do you get to write a research paper about JEWEL in the PALACE? Seriously...


I will stop, after today, I will say nothing. I will end this, tutal nakamove on at nag grow na ko. Heck<<-- di naman mahirap yon ha, I find it awful nga just saying your name.

Ayokong magsalita ng tapos, pero ngayon pa lang, wag ka ng umasa, that's the way life is my dear<>..

Well, ang labo ko..<<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home