Sunday, February 26, 2006

ehem

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us
Ang isa ko pang mahal....

She is my favorite singer, and I think ay di na ko magchachange. I love her because behind such good melodies are the substance of the songs. Astig pa ang lyrics. And what I luv about her is that she writes her own songs...can't wait for your new album, as of now, I'm looking into buying Barbie the Singles, ang tagal ng labas nun, ngayon ko lang naisip na bumili<<<<

Pero sa april na ko bibili<<

Astig, nawalan nga ako ng isang kaibigan, napalitan kagad ng dalawa! si chins at si maureen.

Ang pag aaway namin ang pinakamagandang nangyari sa buhay ko last year, I found time to rediscover myself. haayy, buhay, parang life, pero astig kasi I hav no regrets, much to gain and much to thank for....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home