Friday, March 03, 2006

Okay, I promised that my nest post would be yesterday but the thing is, I was watching JITP so I wan't able to update yesterday.

I'm so happy, sir Martin gave us a WOW! plus a perfect score for our research paper! This week became a week of goodbyes, as most of our last classes for each subject were held this week.(except com sci.) Ha, I miss my second year teachers so much! si sir Mardan, si Ma'm Doplon and the others especially Mama Edulan and Sir Martin(weh!). Yes its true, I didn't expect that I will like him and miss him especially with all the misunderstandings Adelfa had with him, but I really look forward to having a class outing with him. Being his student is really honorable for me. Sir Marts, I hope you are reading this, It's an honor for me to be a part of your class!

I intended to write something long, but since it's our perio next week, I can't. Good luck to all of us!

Avisala Meiste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home